Hi Cirilo,

I forgot to mention that the screenshot is from FreeCad, so, same issue on
FreeCAD.
The board in pcbnew and normal view3d is OK, in fact, I already produced it,
assembly and tested in real life :)

I found another issue, if you dont set the "Footprint 3D model path", so, if it
is null, the wxWidget will rise me an error, you may would like to check what
happen when this path is zero ..

ASSERT INFO:
../src/common/filename.cpp(2004): assert "Assert failure" failed in
IsValidDirComponent(): empty directory passed to wxFileName::InsertDir()

BACKTRACE:
[1] wxFileName::IsValidDirComponent(wxString const&)
[2] wxFileName::AppendDir(wxString const&)
[3] wxAppConsoleBase::CallEventHandler(wxEvtHandler*, wxEventFunctor&,
wxEvent&) const
[4] wxEvtHandler::ProcessEventIfMatchesId(wxEventTableEntryBase const&,
wxEvtHandler*, wxEvent&)
[5] wxEventHashTable::HandleEvent(wxEvent&, wxEvtHandler*)
[6] wxEvtHandler::TryHereOnly(wxEvent&)
[7] wxEvtHandler::DoTryChain(wxEvent&)
[8] wxEvtHandler::ProcessEvent(wxEvent&)
[9] wxWindowBase::TryAfter(wxEvent&)
[10] wxEvtHandler::SafelyProcessEvent(wxEvent&)
[11] wxMenuBase::SendEvent(int, int)
[12] g_closure_invoke
[13] g_signal_emit_valist
[14] g_signal_emit
[15] gtk_widget_activate
[16] gtk_menu_shell_activate_item
[17] g_closure_invoke
[18] g_signal_emit_valist
[19] g_signal_emit
[20] gtk_propagate_event
[21] gtk_main_do_event
[22] g_main_context_dispatch
[23] g_main_loop_run
[24] gtk_main
[25] wxGUIEventLoop::DoRun()
[26] wxEventLoopBase::Run()
[27] wxAppConsoleBase::MainLoop()
[28] APP_SINGLE_TOP::OnRun()
/home/kammutierspule/kicad_sources/kicad.bzr/common/single_top.cpp:155
[29] wxEntry(int&, wchar_t**)
[30] main /home/kammutierspule/kicad_sources/kicad.bzr/common/single_top.cpp:189
[31] __libc_start_main
[32] _start

I think the issue could be in the:
https://github.com/KiCad/kicad-source-mirror/blob/05073c15edd92611d672bf286cdfc8dc956e1326/pcbnew/dialogs/dialog_export_vrml.cpp#L176