On Sunday 24 February 2008 20:25:10 moomoo67 wrote:
> Cheers Dan. Plotting .ps files did the job. I don't why i was using
> gerber (i must have read the wrong thing in a how-to). Just confused
> because printing the .pho files were perfect except for those gaps
> in the corner of tracks.

Well,

Your first printouts with the gaps are not really .pho or gerber files.

The printout direct from the PCB program  is there as a design tool if you
want a  hardcopy while working on the board. It isn't intended even for
prototype production.

Anyway, good to hear you can get proper printouts from the postscript files.

HOWEVER!

Really spend some time to verify that you can get an absolute scale 1:1 on the
printouts.
Many printers and different softwares tend to scale to printout and you
seriously do not want that on a tight design with SMD parts!

//Dan, M0DFI