Dear fellow professionals,
*
           We have the following requisition . Please find if you are
comfortable with the given Job Need and send me your updated resume  ASAP by
marking a cc to my corporate email vishnu.sanka...@gmail.com only.

Title:Microsoft Share Point 2007/2010 Architect/Developer*

*Location:* Parsippany, NJ

*Duration:* 3-6 mths

Must have demonstrated experience leading requirements gathering sessions,
producing business requirements documentation, architecting the solution,
and facilitating implementation.

Knowledge of Information Architecture, Active Directory (AD) and Share Point
security implementation strategies requested.

*Skills:*

Someone who has done implementations

Implement a Share Point solution

Build Specs & requirements