Dear Partner:

These are the requirements currently open/below you can find HOTLIST of Compu
Info

Sr. Architect/Lead .NET with WPF -- Min:12 + Years of IT needed
Sr. NET with WPF -- Min: 10 Yrs of IT needed.
Make sure the Consultant's skills match the requirement.
For this positions going thru a tierone vendor

Number of years exp on the following required skills:

Required Skills
.NET Frame work 3.0 /.NET 3.5 (SP 1)
TFS
WPF
Winforms
SQL
Pl send me the below info along with the resume and number of yrs of exp on
each skills(Do not submit resumes with the info)
Full Name:
Contact:
Email id:
Current Location:
Relocation:
Availability:
Can he/she Attend in-person interview Y/N:
2 References for last 2 projects must:
Visa status (if H1b, provide expiration date):
Rate:
Interview Process: In-person is required after telephonic (expenses will not be
paid for the in-person interview)
Hotlist of Compu Info:

SAP BASIS NW (CERTIFIED ) Relocation: Tri-States/New England areas only
QA Lead (Certified)  - Relocation : Open
EMC SAN Engineer (Certified) -Relocation: Open - 2 weeks notice
SAP HR Time Management : Relocation : Open
Mid-JR- Level QA (Fin/Banking) - Relocation : Chicago only
Java - Relocation : Minneapolis only

I will contact you, if I need more information.

Sales
Kiran Kumar
Compu Info
Ph: 732-494-4810 ext 16