*Hi,*

* *

**** MUST be able to Interview in Person  ****
*Location- Greenwood Village, CO (Denver Tech Center)**
**Duration: Long Term**
**Start: Immediately***

*Software Engineer - Multiple Open Positions!!** *

*Successful candidate possess:**
** 7+ Years of Overall Experience**
**- Excellent communication skills **
**- At least 5+ years experience developing applications with Eclipse in
Java using a Struts 1.2/2.0 framework running on Tomcat application servers.
***

*- Knowledge of XML, SOAP, AXIS, Ajax, Javascript, Unix and Clearcase are
all a PLUS. **
**- A degree in a computer related discipline or equivalent work experience*
*
**- Financial industry experience is a nice to have**
** ** *

*If interested,*

*
**a) Your current Word formatted resume-- we never present without
permission **
**b) Your hourly rate/ Annual Salary -- note if W2 or INC (we require proof
of Incorporation, Federal Tax ID and General Liability Insurance -- up to
$1million)*

*c) Availability to start (i.e. 2 weeks notice, immediately, etc) **
**d) Three professional references from the last two years **
**e) Work Status: i.e. H1B, Citizen, Green Card, or visa holder ***

*If this is not a good fit or you are not available but know of someone --
we offer a referral fee for candidates you refer and get the position.***

*Thanks & Regards *

*Steve Snider*

**

*Work  #   : (720) 346-6377*

*eFax  #    : (720) 235-0253*

*Email        : st...@micro2mega.com <pra...@micro2mega.com> *

*Yahoo IM  : stveve...@ymail.com <proms_mi...@yahoo.com>    *

*URL            : www.micro2mega.com   *

*We are **E**-**Verified***

  *Please consider the environment before printing this email . **Go Green !
***