Hello Associate

We have an urgent requirement for one of our client

Role:  Sybase Database Administrator/Analyst

Client:  State of Ohio

Duration: 3 months

Rate: $50/hr

Project Name: Ellis Project Tracking System (Database optimization and
performance tuning)

Description Summary

*       Ellis Project Tracking System is client system for tracking all
construction projects prior to the actual execution of the project (this is
what the state uses for identifying and tracking possible construction
projects)
*       Current backend database is Sybase 12.5; database table structure is
not optimal and continues to run slowly.freezing the Ellis Project Tracking
System at times
*       Looking for a Sybase DBA/Analyst to assist with the following:

*       Database/SQL performance tuning
*       Database optimization
*       Troubleshooting database errors

Thanks & Regards,

Sri Mathew

Zuven Technologies Inc

2222 Spring Creek dr, Ste 102 || PLANO, TX 75023

Cell: 469-361-2279

Mail to:  <mailto:s...@zuventech.com> s...@zuventech.com

  <http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1844901312&ref=profile>
facebook-16x16   <http://www.linkedin.com/pub/sri-sri/13/b59/379>
linkedin-16x16   <http://twitter.com/srizuven> twitter-16x16

Note: We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot
be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a method to
for the inconvenience caused to you