Hi Folks/Partners :

Warm Greetings from Javaji System Solutions Inc, VA . san...@javaji.com
Please submit your consultants who is a 100 % matching with the requirement
with rates, contact info, earliest availability and current location. I am
having an exclusive requirement from my Client. Please note that we Need
consultants who can start immediately. . .  All Skill Sets are mandatory
Please send 100% match only.

*REQ 1 : WAS Administrator
Location : Atlanta - GA
Duration : Long term
Interview :Telephonic*

Websphere Application Server Administrators
EAI Working Experience is must
Expert knowledge in J2EE (JSP, Servlets, JDBC, Springs, Hibernate, EJB)
Expert knowledge in XML, XSLT, XPath, Style Sheets and Java parsing
Web services experience
Exposure to Linux/Unix, shell scripting, basic SQL and UM

*REQ 2 : WMB Message Broker Developer
Location : Atlanta - GA
Duration : Long term
Interview :Telephonic*

• Expert knowledge in Websphere Message Broker with java and EAI concepts on
Unix platform
• Expert knowledge in WMB with Java development experience • Expert
knowledge in J2EE (JSP, Servlets, JDBC, Springs, Hibernate, EJB)
• Expert knowledge in XML, XSLT, XPath, Style Sheets and Java parsing
• Web services experience • Exposure to Linux/Unix, shell scripting, basic
SQL and UML.
• Good Communication Skill.

*If interested please send me the word format resume at your earliest
convenience and also please answer the to the questions below***

·         Candidate Contact Number

·         Candidate Visa Status

·         Candidate Employer Details if HIB

·         Candidate Convenient time to take up the face to face discussion

·         Candidate Convenient time to take up the telephonic discussion

·         Current Billing rate

·         Expected Billing rate

·         References of the direct Supervisor

Thanks and Regards
Sanjay
Sr Resource Manager
Javaji System Solutions Inc
703 953 1033
san...@javaji.com
YAHOO IM : javaji_sanjay

*Javaji systems  is a global provider of IT recruitment, software
development and IT services. We deliver a measurable delta in productivity,
profitability, and shareholder value to the world’s leading companies. Our
Methodology enables clients to lower the total cost of ownership and meet
their business objectives*.