From: Koha [mailto:koha-boun...@lists.katipo.co.nz] On Behalf Of Bob Birchall
Sent: Monday, April 07, 2014 2:08 PM
To: koha@lists.katipo.co.nz
Subject: Re: [Koha] How to clean Koha imported records?

I had guessed that was the case from your last post, but I went to dinner
instead of answering you.  Sorry.

I have not reviewed this whole thread, but I think your situation is this:
- you have a Koha instance that you want to use for production;
- you have imported bibliographic data into that instance, that you now wish to
delete;
- you did not import any items, as you had the holdings information in a field
other than 952;
- you have 'cleaned' the import batch, so it cannot now be reversed.

Is that right?  Then:
- did you test any circulation transactions?  If so, truncate the
'accountlines', 'issues', 'reserves', 'oldissues' and 'oldreserves' tables;
- did you import any authorities?  If so, truncate the auth_header table;
- truncate the biblio and biblioitems tables;
- truncate the zebraqueue table.

That will pretty much get you back to your configured Koha with no
bibliographic data.  Before re-importing your data, organise your holdings into
tag 952, using the 'items' mapping at Administration/Koha to MARC Mapping.

And before using any more features like 'clean', read the manual. :)

That should do it.  Best wishes,
Bob Birchall
Calyx