Hi,

as you may already know... some time ago... microsoft and yahoo came to
an agreement and now it's possible to add yahoo email accounts into
windows live messenger contact's list and talk to them while they are
using the yahoo software client itself.

The thing is that i've got some contacts which use yahoo software and i
can't see them on kopete when i log in with the msn account. I can talk
to the rest of msn contacts, even if they don't have a hotmail account
(just passport account), as long as they use msn original software.

I've also tried to add a yahoo account into kopete and use my hotmail
account, but i won't log in.

has anyone experienced this situation?

thanks.