I am dry fitting the belly cross members prior to gluing and have hit a
road block (with which I am hoping you all can help me);

    * My original KR2 plans (dated 10/08/86) show a belly cross member
      at station "D" only .
    * Drawing "A" (of my new KR2S supplement..Sept/92...just received)
      shows a belly cross member at station "E" only.
    * I looked at Mark Langford's web site and it looks like he
      installed 1 cross member is located at station "E" only.

I was wondering what the downside would be to installing a belly cross
member at BOTH "D" and "E".
Mark's fuselage looks so good I should probably stick with station "E"
only...any ideas or comments?

Thanks for your help...I'm really getting energized after a 15 year
hiatus from this project....I'm assuming all the spruce I bought in 1986
is still safe to use. I'd sure hate to buy all that wood again!

Bernie McLean