Got N995BG in good shape.Changed the tach from westach analog mag driven to
flight data T-30 digital tach. Big improvement.Unit has flight timer,tach
timer, and connects to the magneto as well as the electronic ignition. It
will warn the pilot of an ignition failure,and can warn the pilot of an
over rev condition by programming the rpm you want. Got the 3rd class
medical renewed after it became obvious basic med was no advantage for me.I
even installed the ELT panel control for the Ameri-king ELT. Phone cord
from Lowes was wired ass backwards,but I cut it and made the proper
connections.Works fine hope I never need it.Changed the memory battery in
the panel mount Garmin GPS 100.Early unit but works well and with the old
data base is good for day time VFR unless the airports have moved.Now the
mag noise in the com radio is next.Will determine if it is antenna or audio
system related, wish me luck.Tommy W.