From: KRnet <krnet-boun...@list.krnet.org> On Behalf Of Mike Sylvester via
KRnet
Sent: Sunday, November 10, 2019 8:01 AM
To: KRnet <krnet@list.krnet.org>
Cc: Mike Sylvester <shagste...@hotmail.com>
Subject: KR> Very quiet.

KR Guys, It's very quiet on the net so I'll shoot out an update.  I haven't
been doing much flying even though the weather in Alabama has gotten a lot
better. I have been able to renew my 3rd class medical and took a CFI up for
my flight review last week. The KR is due a condition inspection this month
so I'll have to get busy on that. To really screw with my spare time, My son
has bought his first house and it's a fixer upper, which means my flying
time is non existent until I can get him moved in. On the other hand, It's a
father/son bonding thing. That's about all for now, Hope to see you guys
soon.

Mike Sylvester
kr2s builder
Birmingham,AL.