From: KRnet <krnet-boun...@list.krnet.org> On Behalf Of Mark Langford via
KRnet
Sent: Friday, January 17, 2020 5:06 PM
To: krnet@list.krnet.org
Cc: Mark Langford <m...@n56ml.com>
Subject: Re: KR> Next kr meeting

Rob Schmitt wrote

 > Yes, we are having it in Lee's Summit, MO on the weekend of 10 - 14  >
September.

To clarify this a bit, I think Rob meant Friday September 12th through
Saturday the 13th is probably when real events will be scheduled, with some
of us die hards (many of the pilots) showing up on Thursday by lunch time or
later.  Most folks bail on Sunday morning, either before or after breakfast,
usually depending on how far we have to fly to get
back home.  At least that's how it goes historically.   He'll correct me
if I'm wrong about that.

Mark Langford
m...@n56ml.com
http://www.n56ml.com