Isn't is strange how, sometimes, jokes -- received from totally different sources -- suddenly seem to focus on the same subject? The one I'd just sent and this one landed in my Inbox within minutes of one another; must be "bash the husband day" :)

This one ain't, exactly, "kosher" (in more ways than one <g>), but...

From: D.K.
This is one of the funnier things I have seen recently... We all have a woman-friend who needs to see this!

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free."
Here's an update for you.....

Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage.
Why?
Because women finally realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig....

Just to get a little sausage.

-----
Tamara P Duvall
Lexington, Virginia,  USA