David wrote:
<perhaps someone can explain to ME why I am being regarded as Spam.>

All my lace and lace-chat receipts were marked spam until I marked them otherwise because I was getting so many of them.

DH often got his emails marked as spam when he tried to send them to friends because he'd send the same email to half a dozen recipients. Our ISP wouldn't let them out. He got round it by sending to himself and the rest as blind copies.

Sometimes my emails won't be sent by our ISP because of the subject. Some words are rejected as spam and I have to change the subject words to get them out.

Jean in Poole, Dorset, UK