Greetings from the "semi-lurker" Paula,
I don't chime in much because I typing has become a chore for me.
I learned about this photo stamp offer through our San Jose newspaper. By the time I got mine and saw that they were, in fact, quite nice, the trial had ended. It made no sense to tell everybody about it. I mainly did it to make stamps for my children who were both ready to announce weddings. Since the processing was the same for more, I decided to do my needle lace fan and a picture from our garden rail road for my husband. They were received with mixed emotions from the kids, but we really liked all of them. I suppose I now have something that would be of value to a serious lace stamp collector. I hope they do do it again so we could start putting more lace images out there.
Speaking of putting images out there, I have tried twice to upload the picture of my needle lace fan for those who are not IOLI members to see, and an ornament I made using one of Brigitta Gornik's balloon patterns as printed in the IOLI bulletin, and I get the message that the page I am requesting is unavailable. I can access my page, but it won't let me upload any more pictures. Has anyone else had that trouble?

Paula