Hello spiders

I restyled my website a little. The most important change concerns the link
pages. Their index is no longer mainly Dutch but fully English now. Or fully
Dutch if you want. If anyone feels like giving a helping hand with the
translation to German or French, she could use notepad to edit the source of
http://www.xs4all.nl/~falkink/lace/MS-IE-bookmark.htm
Edit the lines marked at the end with </H3>

Jo Falkink
near Gouda, Netherlands
http://www.xs4all.nl/~falkink/lace/linknew-EN.html
with links to more than 700 bobbin lage pages