Hi

Everyone else here who's a beginner seems to be making torchon. Do most people start on torchon and am I slightly odd for starting with Beds? OTOH, I did buy a torchon book from eBay at the beginning of the summer, but none of the patterns have jumped out at me as "must-makes", unlike a couple of the patterns in the Beds book I've got, so it's probably a good thing.

helen

Helen, Somerset, UK

"Forget the formulae, let's make lace"