I haven't even attempted this yet, but I have the book. I, for one, would love to have the complete list. That way, I can print it out, stick it in the book and have it ready when I need it.

It's nice of you to offer to share :D.

The Browns wrote:

Janice suggested that I put the following online so everyone could make the changes in their book:-A Visual Introduction to Bucks Point Lace. When the book came out in 1983 there were a number of errors, proof reading, if you would like the complete list of changes as given to us by Geraldine at a Lace Weekend that year I'll do so. In the meantime:- 1st para., 3rd sentence:- Take LH pair from C(not B) through 6 pairs...4th sentence ;- Take RH pair from B(notC) thro' all 5 pairs to the R. In the diagram the bottom '2' of the vertical line is A, the LH pair to this is C and the RH pair is B. I hope this will help.
Sheila in Sawbridgeworth
www.lace-helpandhistory.info

--
Ruth
Save the Earth. It's the only planet with chocolate!