After a long day's drive we are safely home after a very enjoyable weekend.

Anne has sent me her photo of the Arachnes present at the Friday evening Lace-in during The Lace Guild Convention (taken by a passing husband) which you can now see at
http://paternoster.orpheusweb.co.uk/lace/arachne/convention2006.htm
or
http://tinyurl.com/n4dh3
It's always nice to put faces to the names we know. Russell (SMP Lace) was there too but he wasn't around on the Friday evening.

Congratulations to Eve for winning the Tangrams competition (Eve do you have a photo of the entry that you'd like to share?)

If anyone has any photos of their lace etc from any of the workshops and would like to send them to me I'll add them to the page. I did the 'Beads and bobbin Lace' as did Jacqui and Malvary, and also 'Twist and Turn' but I need to scan/photograph the pieces and it's getting late now and I've got another long day tomorrow.

Brenda
http://paternoster.orpheusweb.co.uk/