lace?  hmmmm

Apart from moving my pillow from one place where it's in the way to another, I haven't touched it since Christmas time! I've been so busy this year with university stuff and kayaking that I haven't found the time to sit at my pillow at all :-/ It doesn't help that the pattern that's on there (a small Beds round thing) is almost finished and all I've got to do is end it all off, which I absolutely hate! :o)

If I get a spare hour or so this week, I will look at the problem I was having with Jo Falkink-Pol's bobbin viewer thing and might even investigate the mysteries of a windmill crossing, although it depends on how fried my brain is by revision.

helen

Helen, Somerset, UK

"Forget the formulae, let's make lace"