Sue,

The DVD covers making the hummingbird in great detail. That's it! There is
also included a pricking for a pretty little heart (still haven't tried it),
with no instructions. The idea is that once you've made the hummingbird, you
should be able to transfer what you learned and be able to make the heart.
It does use some of the same braid designs as the hummingbird.

Barbara Joyce
Snoqualmie, WA
USA