Dear friends

At long last I have got around to changing the BL pattern on my website - it's now the hexagonal edging which was pattern 1.

The voting was very close with pattern 1 getting 59 votes, pattern 2 got 55 votes and pattern 3 trailed with 31 votes. I am especially pleased that pattern 1 was the favourite - it's a variation on the rainbow mat which the late Jean Barratt was especially fond of, and as she was one of the first to vote for it, it's on the website in memory of her.

Please have a look at the new choices and register your votes

Brenda
http://paternoster.orpheusweb.co.uk/lace/pattern/lacepattern.html