Yes Sue, I've made a sample (bookmark) using 120/2 silk and bamboo from Bart & Francis. Nice thread to work with.

Brenda

On 16 Dec 2006, at 15:25, Sue Babbs wrote:

I've just been sent the following website by a weaver friend, and it ties in very closely with the recent discussion on Arachne of various unusual thread mixes eg bamboo & silk. Has anyone used threads from them?
Sue

http://www.bart-francis.be/

The above site was mentioned on a weaving blog site and I thought of you. I'm very interested in the thread content/combinations but I think all the thread sizes are too small for weaving (or at least what I do), but thought you may be interested. Of course you may already be aware of the site, but just thought of you.

Brenda in Allhallows, Kent