For anyone in UK it's available direct from Alex - 24.50 plus 2.75 p&p - total 27-25.

Mine was posted on 15/12 and arrived on 16/12 but I kept it unopened until Christmas day. I haven't had time to read it properly but it's 260pp and contains just about everything you could want to know about making and designing geometric Bucks and lots of good diagrams and clear photos.

If anyone wants Alex's address please email me privately. She'll be back on email sometime in January - said she didn't want to run the risk of getting a virus whilst the book was on her computer.

Brenda