Hi, Beth. You can get them from Tanja Berlin. I've ordered a lot from her - I love doing goldwork - and she's very reputable. Take a look at:

http://www.berlinembroidery.com/goldworkthreads2.htm#spangles

On Friday, February 23, 2007, at 04:33  PM, Beth McCasland wrote:

Since this would probably be an international order for me, I'd rather order from a known entity - thus my plea for a recommendation from you.

Margot Walker in Halifax on the east coast of Canada
Visit the Seaspray Guild of Lacemakers web site:
http://www3.ns.sympatico.ca/quinbot/seaspray/SeasprayLaceGuild.html