When I used to get the digest I was a lurker but I
used to reply personally to individual posts (as
several regular listers will confirm!) Not sure how I
used to do it but iirc the individual e-mail address
is shown above each post and if you just click on that
it brings up a box similar to that produced by your
"compose" button.
Any digest lister confirm this? Just trying to help.

Hazel

--- "ann.humphreys" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>