From: Celtic Dream Weaver
Date: 21/11/2008 23:49:49
To: lace@arachne.com
Subject: [lace] Hi ....Looking for plain bobbins

    Hi, I am looking for some bobbins to paint in light color wood. I would
like the body of the bobbin to have no grooves, curves or anything ....just
straight up . The only bobbins I see to buy in bulk to paint are the ones
where there is a teardrop at one end and at the top of the body the wood
curve outwart and then sharply to the neck of the bobbin. I am sure there
are people out there that have some of Ann Kellers Bobbins that she has
painted   http://annmargaretkeller.com/. That is the type of bobbins I am
looking for so I can paint them. If anyone can point me in the directions of
where I can purchase this type of bobbin or if you have any that you bought
and then you didn't do anything with them...please email me off the list. I
am looking to buy.
      Thank you all in my quest.
      Also I am having fun doing my X=mas Card. I am really liking alot and
am thinking I need to do another to keep.....secrets...secrets...secrets...
Sherry

letter2.jpg]

imstp_animation_butterflies_en_020908.gif]