Thank you for that Gros Point link., Excellent, and such good close-ups to
explain various anomalies!

Very sorry, Vivienne, to hear of the passing of your bobbin maker and friend.
A Sad loss.

Just a note to all those Aussies who write to anyone on a "Comcast" address -
try sending your letters Priority!  I understand a few have tried
unsucsessfully to email people with that server.   It seems to be  the only
way we can get our messages through.  I get mail returned after 5 days from
Clay and a Rocky Mts. Lace Guild lady, - "Time has run out before the mail
gets to the head of the queue"!!!

I managed to reach Clay after using the red "!" Priority addition to my
letter, - so perhaps that is worth a try.
It is so annoying when you wait for an answer, only to get your original
letter returned after 5 days !!!!! Grrrrrrrrr!!

Regards from Liz in Melbourne, Oz, where it is cold and wet-ish, today.
lizl...@bigpond.com