Hi Rosemary

Thank you for the extra pages updating your book. I find it ia very
interesting read and look forward to your next book.

It is amazing how you can read, re-read a manuscript many times and still do
not pick up all the errors. As authors we all do our best and most of us have
several friends who proof read, and for that we are very grateful. Even so I
think most of us spot at least one shortcoming when we see the first copy.
Sometimes an editor must take the blame, now computers can cause problems. One
of my books has a missing diagram that was definitely in the manuscript pdf.

Happy lacemaking and best wishes to all lace authors

Alex