Bogusław Brandys wrote:
Micha Nelissen wrote:

On Sun, 19 Mar 2006 19:54:00 +0100
Vincent Snijders <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,

I am about to fix issue 1894. The dialog looks now like the image in the attachment. I have a hunch, that this isn't going to satisfy all users either, the caption is only half visible.

How can it be improved? Adding a bordersize of 6 to the calendar fixes this for the English caption, 'Selecteer een datum' won't fit for example.

Make the caption 'Date?', 'Datum?', and add a label at the top that has a
more complete question.

Micha

Why not just without border and caption ? No problem for me - in delphi it is even created as drop down calendar without buttons and it looks the best for me.

How does one close such a form? Or how do you know the user is finished selecting a date?

Vincent