From: Alexander Todorov [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, May 10, 2006 2:25 PM
To: lazarus@miraclec.com
Subject: Re: [lazarus] MacOSX Intel and Lazarus

On 5/10/06, Panagiotis Sidiropoulos <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Do you think that it is smart to work on an Intel based Mac? Should I
> start with a PPC based Mac?
>
> Panagiotis

I myself would prefer a PPC Mac  system but, IMO Apple idea is that
Intel processors replace all power pc cpus. However porting your
application to Mac OS X, should not concern what cpu is inside the
machine. Your are not using assembler but only high level functions, are
you? The differences between cpu types have to be handled by the
compiler internally.

Hope you start working on tha Mac soon and report how Lazarus/FPC
behaves on this platform.