[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Hi, I have a question.
>
> Who of you need Unicode support in visula controls.
>
> What non Latin languages (such as Arabic, Chinese) do you need to be
> supported ?
>
> Just curious.

Bidi support for Arabic would probably be critical.

But I would like to see that implemented via composition rather than
extension.

And while we are at it, maybe even pull out everything associated w/
rendering and compose it via a TRender component.

Important OOP rule: always compose when you can, only extend when you must.

Thanks!

--
Al