On 9/24/06, Jonathan Chiu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Can I make my application multi-lingual with UTF-8 encoding across windows /
linux / macOS?  I wish to create an Chinese / English application to support
input and display.

Yes, Lazarus works like that. To have a multi-lingual utf-8
application you will need to create and use .po resource files with
your application, like Lazarus does.

Strings not loaded using this method are more problematic because
win32 and gtk1 widgetsets only use ansi codepages, and gtk2 uses utf-8

--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho