On 10/1/06, Alex Smirnov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
 Sorry for that, but, I think you are not right. So, when I try to make some
compilation using make file - it will be more faster :-)  - it will NOT
search system.ppu for 23 times. I can create make file for my project and
calculate the time needed to make all of it - both with Lazarus IDE and with
simple "make all"

Well, please do that test. It will be interresting to know the result.

I would also like to know what such Makefile would look like, and
maybe add that do the software distribution tutorial on lazarus wiki

--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho