On 10/10/06, Vincent Snijders <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I tried to compile the qt interface on windows and first ran into the problem
that
type
   PEvent = Pointer;
   Region = Pointer;

are not in the types unit for windows. For the moment I added these declaration
in
line 95  of qt.pas.

I think this won´t work. There are some functions that only exist for
qt-x11. qt4 unit on interfaces/qt directory is a qt4 unit for X11. You
can download a qt4 unit for win32 here:

http://users.pandora.be/Jan.Van.hijfte/qtforfpc/fpcqt4.html

Den Jean will merge the win32, mac os and linux units (and possibly
qtopia too) in the near future, then this will be solved.

--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho