> Hiya Gandi,
> I have lazarus packages for OpenLab which are compatible with
> slackware (you can use installpkg) available from:

http://www.getopenlab.com/openlab//openlab_400_optional/lazarus-0.9.17-i486-0.tgz

0.9.17 is pretty old and a development version.
Better use at least 0.9.22.
Unfortunately since yours truly LEFT openlab nobody has apparently
maintained the lazarus packages there, the old one exists, but it is
old. This is also why I included instructions on the slacktgz script
in SVN instead of JUST the package.

I don't have an up-to-date slack machine right now, or I would offer
to do an updated slack package, I just tried to help the bes I can
with my current resources based on my past experience.

Ciao
A.J.
--
A.J. Venter