Hi Vincent,
You need fpc 2.1.5 or higher, preferable from svn trunk (i.e. fpc 2.3.1).
Thanks... I can do that....

May I ask how far along is the functionality for the package downloading and installation ?

ie, what is working/not working/too do at the moment.....

I have a small amount of spare time to do some things on this... and although coding isn't my thing anymore - it looks like packaging is a bit of a dilemma at the moment... subversion is fine for development... but not so pleasant to use as a support tool :-(

ok, speaking of svn, any problem of joining the project as a developer ? so I can get this stuff done ?

David