Steven McCown explains in detail what was bothering me about using
Perl or Ruby.  The reality is that those languages and the average
Windows box just don't jive.  But Java does.  Is there a way to do
this using Java?  Sorry, but as Steven says, we have to consider the
end user.  And the end user bought his computer at Dell or Walmart
with the default version of Windows pre-installed.

--
Tom Haws 480-201-5476
OpenOffice.org v. MS Office:  Kids love OOo.  Wife didn't notice I