I installed Plone!

Well, Shane, you were right.  Plone is a great example of a web app that installs beautifully for a Windows user.  For everything that isn't behind the scenes, Plone appears to have acted in the conventional Windows ways.  If we could do such with a Scout Tracker or any LDSOSS project, I think it would be ideal.  Great lead!

So now I have my browser running and it says http://localhost and there's this Plone application showing in it.  And I did it all in the disinterested frame of mind required for testing such products.  Now that it's running and I have something pretty in my browser, I am interested.

In the background there is a box open called the Plone controller.  It has a Start/Stop button (which I clicked to start) and a couple of other buttons I stayed far away from.

Very, very nice.  Other than the donwload link confusion, they have their ducks in a row.

Tom Haws
"There is no way to peace.  Peace is the way."