The survey is closed.

On 7/3/06, Tom Welch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
As I've previously stated, I've been hired by the Church to define an
open source strategy for the Church.  I've prepared a brief survey that
I am asking people to fill out that will help me best understand and
develop this open source strategy.  Please take a few minutes to fill
out this survey.  Also, pass this survey along to others you feel would
like to offer their input.  All answers are anonymous and you can go
back into the survey later and modify your answers.  If you can think of
other questions or comments to this survey you feel are important,
please don't hesitate to send me an email.

Thanks for your help!

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=895512319492

--
Tom Welch
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the
 intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and
 privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use,
 disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the
 intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email

I am, truly and sincerely,
your friend and well-wisher,

m0smith
http://www.ferociousflirting.com