I have a very bad feeling about tomorrow - says Dr Mike
To be honest that is the opposite of my feelings for tomorrow - I am very
hopeful that we will pick up a valuable 3points with a comfortable(ish) victory.
My only concern is that despite SG saying that Charlie Taylor and Ramon Nunez
can step into the gaps left by Maxi going and White being suspended, he will
bottle it and end up moving O'Dea to left back and bringing O'Brien back rather
than actually letting Taylor have a run out.
Reading the sports letters on Skytext (page 459) an Irish fan was singing
O'Deas praises, saying he was great in Russia.
Leave O'D and Kisnorbo to form a decent partnership and keep O'Brien away from
the pitch. Whether Nunez will get the nod over Sam I am not sure and not too
bothered - both could 'do a job'.
I expect Forsell will start on the bench and Keogh will be given the chance to
continue alongside McCormack (it will be interesting to see if Keogh will be
viewed as surplus come January if Forsell stays fit and does well)
So for me the team SHOULD beLongeranLees Kis O'D TaylorSnoddy Howson Clayton
Sam (Nunez)Keogh McCormack
Dave- the eternal optimist ?