Probably doesn't pay to piss off the person you're trying to buy the
club from - save that for when you need to blame the previous regime.

I suppose, in a sense, the club is better off. Ken's put none of his own
cash in (and arguably taken some out), so they're living well within
means. But to get rid of that debt, loads of people were screwed over
during admin.

- Si