It was bloody awful.

________________________________
 From: Richard Walker <richleed...@yahoo.co.uk>
To: "leedslist@gn.apc.org" <leedslist@gn.apc.org>
Sent: Saturday, October 20, 2012 4:22 AM
Subject: [LU] Match

So back to the footy - I thought it was a really poor performance from us and a
really poor match. I know Sky were trying to make out it was a full blooded
Yorkshire derby but for me it lacked everything.

Kenny - 4. Kicking off and looked half asleep at times.
Peltier - 3. Don't rate him especially not at left back.
Byram - 4. Not a right back. Had a torrid night.
Pearce - 5 Did ok but we looked shaky at the back.
Lees - 5 ditto
Brown - 3 give Zac Thompson a chance.
Tonge - 6. Great goal and came into it second half but anonymous for first 45
mins.
White - 4. No Ryan Giggs performance today. I actually think hes lost half a
yard of pace. I think I'm ready to admit defeat on this one I'm afraid , I
can't see White doing it in midfield, although not  writing him off just yet.
Austin - 0. Off the pace didn't contribute.
Diouf- 5. Looked slow and as a result just went for the free kick every time
which was actually worse than Becchio's play acting. Came into it second half
but that's the worse I've seen him play.
Becchio - 0. Lost 75% of his aerial challenges, failed to control most balls
that came his way and in general was just a passenger for the whole game.
Surely we need to be looking at other options. Let's look beyond a few taps ins
and pens. If Ross hadn't have been injured that would now be 1 goal in 8 games
for Becchio and when he's not getting the tap-ins what is he offering to the
side?

Subs

Norris - 5 I was disappointed by his contribution.
Varney - get rid.

Warnock - 'Kirkland went down like a tonne of bricks' - nice one Colin.

Sent from my iPad