>All fine here in Brooklyn, didn't lose power or anything, not like in
>Manhattan, pretty badly hit.

Glad to hear none of your properties has been damaged ;)

>Here's to a Leeds team actually showing up for once this month!

To be honest it's a bit of an unwanted diversion, we won't win it and have a
much more important game on Friday, so I think Warnock needs to rest
important players like Austin, Diouf and Becchio (ahem) and give some of the
squad players a run out, then I remember we don't have any as they are all
on loan or crocked.