 From: Nigel Sykes <ni...@sykesonline.com>
To: Leeds List <leedslist@gn.apc.org>
Sent: Thursday, August 8, 2013 7:40 AM
Subject: Re: [LU] NON-LU: Techy help - UK Proxy

> There are streams available, I used one last night to listen

There was one posted on Facebook which I assume worked.  I listened using my
LU.TV subscription, having taken the plunge last week - I swore I'd never
sub to that while Bates was involved, so I figured I'd stand by that and
show my support for the new regime in this small way.  The LUTV feed was
pretty good...

Nigel
(the Dublin one)