In November 1991 it was the away win at Villa 4 1 that made me have belief that
Wilko's team were the real deal and could genuinely win the titleWell today
gives me that same belief - as i said pre game I feared another West Brom and
at 2 down after 20mins I did fear another hammering but to come back and win
with the style we did then I am beginning to believe that this really will be
our year
One interesting stat is that for the top Division game in 91 the crowd was
23,000 today in the second Division it was over 41.000 !
So all you overseas listers or others who do not get to watch the games live ,
I say to you "Believe"
DaveForget Christmas Day I am already looking forward to Boxing Day game !