Sometimes the world is a good place.

I was lucky enough to be ringside for Josh's demolition of Frampton last
night in Scumchester, I didn't think the Selby fight could be matched but
that was pure, world level, class.

Then today I watched my beloved Leeds (sadly today only TV) come back from
2-0 down to beat one of the divisions tipped sides to win 3-2.
I can't remember, in recent history, a better sporting weekend.

As an old bloke not much excites me these days but I'm absolutely buzzing
today.

Fu*king marvellous.

Roll on Boxing Day.

MOT