It wasn't ONLY a "bummer of a result" Our lack of cutting edge is becoming
more and more evident. For all our possession, undoubted fitness, and
willingness, teams know they can let us have the ball for long periods in
the safe knowledge we're unlikely to find an end result. There was only one
well worked move from us that nearly ended in a goal. It's becoming mildly
embarrassing that our same old same old approach isn't yielding many goals.
And then to cap it off, MB always states that with so much possession and
domination, we didn't take our chances. I thought QPR were worthy of their
win last night - they had a sparkle from time to time that we didn't.

I think Brown, Roberts and Douglas are all poor, especially Brown - get him
back to Chelsea and lose the other 2 quickly. How did any of these 3 manage
to be signed - it's back to Doukara days.

I think we'll do well to take a point from WBA on current form. I still see
Norwich and Sheff U for auto promotion and a possible place for us in the
play offs with WBA joining Norwich and Sheff U in promotion.

Not all doom and gloom though - it's been an incredible season and the best
we've seen LU for some time.

Dave

A very fair point Sean - MB is unlikely to be here for more than another
season

at most. I hope he has now learnt he has underestimated the resources
required

for this 'project', and will want to give it another go having bought 4 or 5

quality players. It's not all over this season by a long chalk, but last
night

was a bummer of a result.