Very professional approach last I think. This is the type of Cup game that
was made for us to lose. Sutton, Newport and Histon etc especially with Man
U connection. I thought at one stage with our usual lion's share of
possession that we might, yet again, fail to make it count, but I was wrong.
MB will be pleased that we remained patient and kept to the plan.

Special mention for White - he's filled the shoes of Pontus very well, so
far, but without all the fuss and drama. Hope this continues.

Alioski? What can we say? Never doubted his devotion, enthusiasm or fitness,
but he struggles to complete many passes that don't ricochet off someone or
are over hit.

Bamford appears a bit lost.

I'm no Beradi fan - the guy's a liability, but I applaud his goal - lovely
touch!

Dave

---